Thursday, November 19, 2015

Pumpkin Protein Pancakes

Good morning, all!

This morning I got the hankering for some pumpkin pancakes, like, the "can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of" -- craving. :)

Considering I don't make anything without also adding in my favorite supplements and healthy twists I figured I'd share it with you all! Here's my recipe for pumpkin protein pancakes:

Ingredients:
-1/3 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
-1/2 cup oats
-2 egg whites (or about a 1/2 cup)
-2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
-1 scoop protein powder (I used Protein Synthesis® in vanilla)
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.  Grease a non-stick skillet pan over medium-heat. Once heated, pour batter and let sit until tiny bubbles form on top. Flip and let other side cook, and voilĂ ! I topped mine with a little powdered sugar and cocoa powder, but I bet peanut butter would be pretty good too ;). ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment