Sunday, November 22, 2015

Banana Protein Waffles

Good morning and happy Sunday, fitness friends!

I decided to dust off my trusty waffle iron this morning and put that bad boy to good use. Here's the recipe for my whole wheat banana protein waffles:

Ingredients:
-1 egg (or 2 egg whites, I decided to use the whole egg today for the extra fat.)
-1 large banana
-1/4 cup whole wheat flour (or you can use oat flour, whichever you prefer.)
-1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
-1 scoop Protein Synthesis™ vanilla protein powder
-1 scoop Glutacor™

Directions:
Grease and preheat waffle maker.  Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. When waffle maker is ready, pour in batter, close lid, and wait until light goes off (or however your waffle iron works). I drizzled my waffle with peanut butter and sprinkled some cocoa chia granola on top. So-freaking-good and so-freaking-easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment